use of the Site constitutes your agreement to the terms of this
Agreement (including, without limitation, the terms of our Privacy
Policy), as well as to all applicable laws. We offer access to and the
use of the Site only to those persons who so agree. If you do not so
agree, you may not use the Site.
• Modification of the Agreement - OTOL reserves the right, in our sole discretion and for any or no reason, to modify this Agreement from time to time by posting a revised version, together with the date of such posting at the end of the document. All such changes will be effective immediately upon posting, and each time you use the Site, you agree anew to the terms of this Agreement. Therefore, please review this Agreement regularly. If at any time all of the terms of this Agreement are not acceptable to you, please do not use the Site.
Permitted and Prohibited Uses
OTOL owns all right, title and interest (including worldwide copyright) in and to the Site. We grant you a limited license to access the Site and to copy Content for your own personal, noncommercial use. You agree to comply with any copyright or trademark notices and other restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through the Site. Other than as expressly set forth in this Agreement or without our prior written approval, you may not, directly or indirectly:
• copy, download, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part; or
• use any of the trademarks, trade names or logos that appear on the Site; or
• make commercial or other unauthorized use by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching, or otherwise, of material obtained through the Site, including, without limitation, the Content; or
• delete or alter any Content; or
• disrupt, overwhelm, attack, modify, reverse engineer or interfere with the Site or its associated software, hardware and/or servers in any way; or
• use automated means, such as scrapers, bots or spiders, to collect Content; or
• impede or interfere with others’ use of the Site.
Third Party Content and Websites; Products and Services; No Endorsement
If we incorporate information from third party sources into the Site, we will make all reasonable efforts to follow fair use conventions, including giving credit to the source of the information and providing links, when available, to the third party source from which the information was gathered.
The Site may provide links to, and may feature, mention, describe or advertise, certain products and services that may be of interest to you. However, unless we expressly state otherwise, we do not recommend, certify or endorse these or any other products or services in any way, and we are not responsible for the contents of, or any products or services offered on, any third party sites. If you have questions about any product or service you learn about on our Site, please go to the source – namely, the vendor or manufacturer – for additional information.
Links to this Web Site
If you wish to provide a hyperlink from your website to this Site, you may do so only under the following conditions: (a) links to our Site can be text- or image-based; (b) the link can “point” to the homepage URL www.otolgroup.com or to deeper pages within our Site; (c) when selected by a user, the link must display our Site on full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking site; (d) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not imply that you or any related organizations or entities are endorsed or sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with us; (e) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with our names and trademarks; (f) the linked site may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial or that is not appropriate for all age, racial, religious and other groups protected by law; and (g) we reserve the right to revoke our consent to the link at any time in our sole discretion and you will remove the link immediately upon our request. By linking your website to ours, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe in good faith that any material on our Site infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that we remove or block access to the infringing material. Your notice to us must include the following information:
• an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed upon;
• a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, with sufficient detail that we may find it on the Site;
• your address, telephone number, and email address;
• a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
OTOL CONTROLS AND OPERATES THE SITE FROM WITHIN CHINA. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT CONTENT IS APPROPRIATE OR AUTHORIZED FOR USE IN ALL COUNTRIES, STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS. WHEN YOU ACCESS THE SITE, YOU DO SO ON YOUR OWN INITIATIVE AND RISK AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED BY US ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU VIA THE SITE, OUR SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM US IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
Termination; Change in Service
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site at any time, for any or no reason, without prior notice or liability. We may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content, without prior notice or liability.